IBX 0.00% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-5303

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779

As much as we'd all like, there is no obligation to disclose anything ordinary or reasonably expected.
    Focasing on the current trial, If it didn't meet the criteria (failed patient testing or they discovered serious
    patient safety issues) it would be disclosed. If it later transpires that the Co failed in this obligation, then
    we can rage away. Till then people are just raging against a straw man of their own creation.

I see this very same argument/concern discussed about many Co's, however, I do not expect managment
    to report to me on every machination in the journey unless and until it's required due to materiality and/or
    regulation. Until such time nobody should feel entitled to expect more than this. It really is just the nature
    of the particular trial that IBX is conducting and nothing more.

@HighDesert post above explains the Co's communication strategy and policies that were included in the
    'December 2021 Investor Newsletter' perfectly. As much as I'd like information on (a) recruitment numbers
    & (b) Safety/Efficacy news to date, I know it's just not going to happen. Thats just the procedure and nothing
    more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $528 13.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8695 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.