IBX 0.00% 3.7¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-5451

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    The Australian market has been hard on IBX.
    the detractors, permanent nay sayers have bagged th s@#t out of IBX for not delivering on clincal trials.
    There was one chap here with a biology/medical background that said we need to see histology slides and that the lack of was a big minus for preliminary results.
    now this phase one is about safety and tolerance of the nano-particles in vivo, the efficacy of the nano-particles re targeting tumours is the big plus not mandatory, but a secondary result.
    So see the trials for what they are supposed to achieve and judging by the update we have received from Bob, all is going to plan. Schedule wise covid S#@t happened.
    It has been stated by many about the scaling up of operations as a sure fire sign that we are headed in the right direction, that looks to be the case.
    I am grateful that IBX is listed in Australia and that I have been given the chance to invest in a company offering ground breaking cancer diagnostics and possibly treatment systems down the track.
    I've said it before, if you're not set yet, ask youself why in the world would you misss this opportunity to be in what will become one of the most hotly traded companies on the ASX.

DYOR, I'm not a licensed adviser.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 543 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1358 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.