IBX 5.00% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-591

1. 27,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    its been said before, but the reality of listing an IPO is that it does take time to get those ducks lined up.
    That doesnt mean that the IPO pricing 43m mc, wasnt fair or reasonable, given the huge upside, - But it comes down to the behavior of your investors, and their impatience. Its shareholders who got impatient who sold the stock down, not management. I guess it comes down to how long they were supposed to wait. Fair enough i guess that some sold.

But i do agree that the heavy discounts on raising were un necessary. Who would have backed the truck up to give a fully subscribed CR at 3c, when the shares were trading at 4c ? And raise 6m then?

Bottom line today, is they have the 2020 funding to trials, and we ask, what will the share price be then ? at the start of trials?

Now you have the added X factor that Siemens are looking at us for contrasting agents, as well as sales from our Israelis friends.

So the sp, is no longer just anchored to imaging Trial success, but what also, our partners can do with out IP.
    Last edited by stevenjd: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $1.204K 30.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16942 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.