IBX 5.00% 3.8¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-593

1. 27,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    so we are at around 20m mc, at 2.6c, and probably going to consolidate the move from 2.2-2.6 before going higher.

For a med tech, that has third party sales, and a 75 billion dollar company exploring using our IP, theres clearly plenty of upside left in the tank, as 2020 unfolds.

While some, will continue to pip trade, thats their lot.

I know my IBX is worth a shite load more than what pip traders trade the ebs and flows at.

The company just needs to stay focused on getting those ducks ready to fly, and the valuation will take care of its self. As to who has their clothes on at the time, and seated buckled up, is an individual choice.

Its always a risk, runny to the exit door prematurely when there are explosive announcements, at any time.
    Again, what did FDA break through ann do ? 7c high. Huge volume.

And sometime, we cant say when, we wait for FDA approval , and the other bits and pieces to announce along the way.

The re-rating, is one of price discovery at this point.
    How many new fund managers, who discover this sub 20m mc, or anywhere under 50m mc, still would position themselves for the lift not only into trials, but beyond, with success on trials, and also with siemens and new phase.

Some will try and trade the swings, to leverage a larger position, and thats fine. But they also run the risk of a smaller position if it just takes one ann.,, one trading halt, one fund manger discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.4¢ 3.8¢ $1.204K 30.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16942 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.