IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-81

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Lets hope you are right and ASX is very fortunate to have this breakthrough in treatment to the next iteration.

It is the charts now, that really show the sea of red and some form of disappointment, which has been aired before on the IPO HC post, in the second page. From the posts , It seems the Assenna wealth had a sell recommendation but I wont confirm that. Just researching the reasons why this price chart is still going down.

The charts reflect some form of fundamentals that maybe a cr is required before the human test. The program has been delayed by a year as explained in the AR, and cost cutting implemented. My comparison to other stocks suggests that investors are very savvy, more so than me, and waiting for clear path, without loosing money as many have just been burnt by looking the continual sea of red share prices.

Still plenty of good research from others , but it annoys me when they say price has trebled. puts the mocker on it again.

Many informed people on HC and they are quiet. I will be holding out and supporting the CR rearranging my portfolio to have the money available when needed to buy in at this incredible low mcap.

The well presented info really shows the progress that they are making and the future is very promising for a company of billions mcap, changing the worlds health system for the better. Especially getting rid of the present contrast agent which is toxic, and massive decrease in radiation, is a no brainier for getting support.

I cant see why there is not many well informed posts from HC here, compared to other stocks. Its no good being too sentimentally attached and loosing money as the majority of IBX share owners are in the red. big time, and the latest media on Monday, says price is up three times and expected to go higher- which is not right and annoying

Last edited by fumoyoda: 11/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.