IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

We're still very much within the trend channel, nothing to worry...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    We're still very much within the trend channel, nothing to worry about at all imo.
    According to the charts, if we're at 2.5 or below on the 1st of June, we're in a little bit of trouble. Anything above and we're clear.

The main thing as I mentioned previously is if we can be above 3.0 by the 9th of June, then we're in techincal breakout territory.

Not saying to trust the charts 100%, but they've legit been 100% accurate for the last ~32 days (and i've personally taken FULL advantage of this run).

One thing with IBX is that the hype from a big announcement dies down quite quickly. We just need to trust the process, understand that markets move up and down, realise there's been a HEAP of accumulation (which includes day traders who dump their shares in 1-2 days) and that there's no difference between 2.4 and 2.9 in the grand scheme of things. The accumuation is a positive thing.

Again, this is all just based on pure elementary level technical analysis, but keep an eye out for keeping at 2.6 or above by June 1st, 2.7 or above by June 5th and 3.0 or above by June 9th. These are KEY technical levels (the bottom of the upward trend chanel).

Refer to my previous posts/charts for guidance.
    Don't panic, we're still very much in postitive territory.

GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.711K 91.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.