IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

From yesterday's trading pattern in which an entity ( or...

1. 6,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    From yesterday's trading pattern in which an entity ( or entities) were taking large bites of over 1 million shares at a time the only conclusion I can draw at this stage of the game is that we have a deep pocket(s) player building a strategic position. Siemens would be an obvious candidate but there are other deep pockets out there who might want a seat at the table. In regards the trials, with enrollment underway, for all we know some enrollees may have already be undergoing trials. The March 1 commencement date indicated in the 18 November dated ANZCTR document was ( as someone else indicated) merely an approximate indication of enrollment start date. Its not set in concrete. Far as I am concerned that date could easily have a plus/minus fortnight either side of it. The point we need to remember is that ( according to the above document) MRI testing is done within a couple of days after the first innoculation, so it does not take long to form a view from the imaging of the efficacy. Its not like a new drug that can take many months or even years to establish efficacy. Okay, I appreciate that some tweaking may be required to establish the appropriate SPION concentration, and the imaging parameters, etc etc but even a rough and ready indication that the technology has efficacy merit will in itself be pivotal. Its the MRI technology that Siemens in most interested in at this point of time. The follow up Magsense MRX trials on tissue to be sent to the USA will obviously take longer, but not that long. Whether or not covid dramas will interfere with timelines its hard to say but I doubt it would have much impact on the Monash MRI trials, other than periods when Vic goes into total overkill lockdown

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.