IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

The Kalkine interview video did not reveal anything we don't...

1. 6,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1196
    The Kalkine interview video did not reveal anything we don't know already from company announcements, but it was useful and encouraging by re-iterating that the current trials form the basis for the back to back larger USA trials. Just the fact that this was being "highlighted" as part of the clinical trial road map suggests to me that results so far are positive both from a safety perspective as well as an imaging perspective. If not I daresay the trials would have been paused by now for a re-think. The trials are fortunately fairly short in duration, 28 days for the patient dosing and MRI scans in Oz, then tissue samples from the patient are sent to the US for the Magsense imaging. All in all we have a result in say 6 weeks from commencement of the patient test. Likely means some results are already in-hand. But not for release until a sufficient cohort of enrollees has been trialled, maybe 5, 10, 15 ?
    I don't see a CR coming in the near term. The IBXO's will all be exercised which will inject $$ and if as I assume the feedback so far from the trialling is positive, then we all know what that will do to the share price when announced, and a CR could be done then with much less dilution, in fact I would expect at that point a big pharma / diagnostic imaging company will be wanting to buy a seat at the table

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.