IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

I agree that what is happening with the SP is probably...

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    I agree that what is happening with the SP is probably overreaction. However, for those who are newer, this is not the first time there is a delay with IBX. There has been many delays before. In fact, the whole story of IBX is a big delay. So, I can quite understand the frustration of some shareholders. I have to say that I did sell my holdings too. Got a good 3-4 bagger, but obviously I was looking forward to much more than that. I was quite frustrated yesterday and still am. I will still keep following IBX and keeping my fingers crossed -- not only from the business point of view, but because of its potential impact on the entire cancer diagnosis industry -- but I don't think I want to touch it before a) it goes below 5c, b) Bob is replaced by someone who is more than just a corporate showman, c) actual material news comes out (even if the price is much heftier then).

The trial sites are an actual thing and that is very good. Now we need decisive action to get the trials actually going.
    Last edited by kokoro: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.