IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-4360

1. 1,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I’m always dubious when an ‘expert’ is approached anonymously and gives anonymous advice. But lets accept they have some credibility (out of interest is this person a hotcopper biotech commentator?)

The person in question is the Chief Scientific Officer for a leading a pharmaceutical company. (Details of his qualifications are outlined in the 3rd paragraph of my initial post & I think it would be unfair of me to divulge details as he has so kindly provided me with his opinion.)

The section on compensation is dependent upon how the trial is viewed by the ethics committee assigned to oversee the trial.

secondly he states the trial involves procedures (s this referring to lymph gland biopsy?) as a result of the trial. My understanding is that this is part of the norlmal diagnostic process and not just required by the trial?

He is very familiar with IBX, their technology and the trail that the company is currently working on. He doesn't go into specifics, only that participants undergo quite extensive invasive medical procedures.

thirdly is he seriously advising that all the preparatory work in Australia is now forgotten, that management now find another company and start from scratch?

He clearly states that if he was running the company he would be looking to go offshore for the phase 1 trial.

im far preferring the comments from other posters who have contacted the company and who have confirmed their awareness of the problem and the practical steps they are taking to deal with them

I have contacted an extremely qualified independent because the company has provided very little in the way of news over the past 4 months.
    They then release an Announcement that no participants have been enrolled which causes the SP to implode by almost 50%.

All I have done is provide an opinion from a highly qualified CSO of a major pharmaceutical company.

The rest is up to the individual.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"

Last edited by Amfas: 08/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.