IBX 10.1% 8.7¢ imagion biosystems limited

Interesting, page-4365

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    We also need to take our chart into account here, lots of traders jumped ship because our chart has been strongly hinting at the current share price. The only thing that would of stopped this would have been a positive announcement, but silence ensued.

Thanks for sharing the info on the clinical trial study, i find it odd that we would start with a 30ml injection and then if there is a negative reaction then we would drop it down to 20ml. Normally the clinical trials start at the lower end and build up to the larger dose after it has been proven to be atleast safe in smaller dosages.

I also question why we arent beginning our trials with healthy individuals first, we could have a much larger net to cast and prove up the safety side of the trial. Going from lab rats to vulnerable cancer patients, it just seems like theres a step or two missing in between.

"Hi, would you be interested in trialling a new drug for us that has only been tested on lab rats?"

vs

"Hi, would you be interested in trialling a new drug that has been tested on humans and proven to be safe?"

Then add "You will be paid for your time, please also know that your participation could greatly impact breast cancer detection in the future and make for a much more pleasant experience as it transitions across to non-invasive"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.008(10.1%)
Mkt cap ! $2.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.0¢ $13.69K 156.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8569 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.