QTK quiktrak networks limited

ProfandaAn interesting 2nd post to the boads of HC. I have no...

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Profanda

An interesting 2nd post to the boads of HC. I have no idea (nor do I care) whether you
    are in any way associated with Smuggler.

Equally, I have no idea as to your background or skills in the stock market. BUT, why are you puzzled that the majority of posters’ are “negative” but at the same time not holding any share??

HC is a forum to exchange views – and the vast majority of “views” is that QTK is a dog.
    You don’t need to actually hold a stock to have an opinion.

Why do such posters’ (including myself) continue to post negative opinions? Very simple:
    One particular poster has continually “ramped” QTK based on false claims and grossly
    distorted the facts of the company. Naturally this will prompt those HC members with a genuine interest of the investing community as a whole to alert other members to these false claims.

For my part, I have never owned QTK (and never will) because:

I never invest in a company with such a tight register – the company tends to be run
    in the interests of a select few .

I never invest in a company that is not transparent with the financials and reporting

I never invest in a company that has a track record of consistently failing to deliver.

Trust my response meets the criteria of the “serious” reply you were seeking!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.