AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

interesting

1. 7,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    I've owned IPL since $38 and seen every analyst in the market tell me that it is expensive and it's too late to buy all the way up.....As far as I can see the markets estimates are still 30% too low so I see it going for $200 soon.

I've owned MAK since 30 cents and now I have to unfortunately see everyone here abusing it. When it was going up only a few over excited posters were talking its virtues (If not repetitively).

Now that it's gone down a bit there seems to be a 1000 experts on the direction of the stock. Hard to take any of it that seriously really. :)

And as everyone has pointed out these experts all came out the last 2 times it fell back but unfortunately for them (Given there silence on the appreciation) they all seem to miss the boat, the point and pretty much everything else about MAK.

I'll simplistically point it out again.

Remember the uranium bull run. Remember how much fun it was? Well it ended because of the proliferation of wannabe U companies. There are now more than 400 Uranium explorers listed around he world.

Guess what the Uranium bull run ended as the money got spread too thin.....

Phosphates on the other hand are rare. Unless you count Saudi Arabia which we can't invest in. MAK has one of the few potential ways of investing in Phosphates. Maybe this is not a Paladin but it is definitely a Summit Resources. And man did I make money there.......

DO your own research but this is a structural play that will have ups and downs but the reason why the instos bought in is because it looks interesting as a way to get exposure to phosphates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $15 3.701K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6807834 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8690207 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.