LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting, page-223

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    The simple truth the auto industry committed Billions to changing to EVs many were working on deleting Ice entirely in about 15 years. They did not "sabotage" their own efforts. The simple truth is that people just did not want them as much as many thought. Like many things in life only a few wanted a Revolutionary Step change. Most people like slower evolutionary changes. The auto industry follows peoples desires. They do not create them.. EVs were a clear case of Auto industry trying to force what they thought Desires were and failing.

The very good news is PEOPLE seem ready to adopt HEVs which is an evolutionary change. This will cut Petro consumption. Over time the ICE Power will shrink and Electric will grow some Time in the not so distant future we will look around and few cars will have any ICE power at all and those that do will be powered by something much cleaner than Petro. Maybe green hydrogen or something else. it would not surprise me if this slower change actually beats The step change to 75% ~ 90 % EV penetration.

For an example many people started Hoarding In-cadence lights when the government first started to ban them. they would not buy a CFL or LED bulb. Given a little time that is now what people buy. Not sure I like this example.
    Thanks for including NRE. Even though she clearly said NRE was lower than Lynas many on this board still say Lynas is lowest. which shanges many things.

Actually what she said was Lynas was the lowest except for NRE. AL never actually said NRE was lower but I can not see any other way to interpret what she said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.