LYC 1.02% $6.94 lynas rare earths limited

"I truly believe she has become like NC in that she tells us...

1. 6,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1073
    "I truly believe she has become like NC in that she tells us anything that sounds good in a CC counting on us to forget it by the next CC"

More insults of Amanda but it was NC that burned him so bad; that's the only real reason he has for a permanent SELL rating on Lynas. ContraryJ is as mad as a wet hen after being fooled by NC and losing his nest egg. He got "radicalized"; he became a dedicated small mind fundamentalist whose commentary on all things Lynas is forever poisoned. He looks nothing more than silly-stupid to me after a decade; after keeping a SELL rating on as the stock rose from $1 to $11; and I'm thinking he's probably on his knees every night praying to be right at last. He will NEVER be right, imho.

Amanda has given many of us terrific long term returns. Yes, you might want to do some trading, but even then you aren't trading Amanda or Lynas performance metrics, you're trading broad REE outlooks and broad market metrics. One could defend a buy-n-hold strategy even with only light profit-taking. Lynas is THE ONLY core play in REE space; MP Materials is not a competitor except in the stock market.

If you understand the increasing dominance of permanent magnets, so nicely illustrated by the Inverter AC (and look at that climate change market while you're at it - ayfkm? - woohoo!), then you know increasing demand is a certainty. There's no permanent magnet with the applicability and availability of the rare earth magnets esp SmCo or NdPrFeB.

Just keep ignoring the whiner; he's got nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.94
Change
0.070(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $6.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $7.04 $6.88 $23.17M 3.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.97 13052 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.