LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

I totally agree on your historical view. You have said many...

1. 7,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I understand I point out your lies and you are incapable of arguing what I say so you say what a waste. Does not alter at all that much of what you post is just figments of your imaginations, You will never be successful because you live by your dreams not by changing reality. The only person really hurt by your imagination is you. I retired successfully at 55 and my portfolio is larger to day than when I retired. You will be 65 sometime this year. Can you travel around the world? I doubt it.

I will give you credit for one thing You looked at a LYC chart and picked a time to say you dropped your buy During the steepest fall in Lynas stock price. Unfortunately for you Hot Copper saves all posts. All you have to do is click on your name in right hand column and all your posts are there for people to see. Want to see the post I referred to just click on post number. Also the advance search in Hot copper and google do well at finding old post with just a few key words. You should consider not lying about your past.
    You are correct. I know it is historical. lets look at Obama, he pumped billions into US solar industry. Just this week another company he pumped Billions into went chap 11 https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sunpower-files-bankruptcy-plans-sell-080000286.html
    All the manufactures of panels he pumped money into are long gone as well. The problem is the companies that rely on governments to survive structure their management to influence government policies, not build & improve their production. Lyas has spent AUD 1.5 Bin CAP X this is great. The telling feature is when the VP of manufacturing left his responsibilities were added to the VP of sales and marketing. Pol. He is a very smart man but what did he bring to this area that always had trouble , NEXT was a failure at raising production it did succeed in making higher quality product. I think the best case for management not being in focused is Texas. PG 28 of 5 year plan shows it being done in late 2022. Then along comes USG with some money. Not very much compared to what they had available at time and expected cost of project. So Lynas starts changing project to court USG Mony. The project is now scheduled for ground breaking 2 years after it was suppose to be done. I am sure Covid caused a year of slip. What would Lynas SP be if they had REEO production in Texas up and running for almost a year now? Free money is great as long as management does not lose track of their primary task.

In the 80s I worked for ENCORE in the US which was 50% funded by DARPA, rest was sales. Management focused on chasing DARPA money. The product sales and features declined, and the company went out of business several years later. It declined so badly the only thing they manage to sell was the patent portfolio and the desks and chairs. JMO USG money kills companies. This is not the USG intent. It just causes management to lose focus on what they need to do.
    I totally agree the SP is holding up very Well. Unfortunately RPS and EPS, have been hammered For Fy2024 we already know RPS AUD 0.51 JMO EPS 0.12 so PE 50 at a share price of AUD 6.00 i have been wrong consistently with my stock price predictions but high with my profit predictions. in the past you have said PE is important to you. What happens when PE is > 50 with a stock price of AUD 6.00, when 2024 AR is released. Maybe nothing we will have to wait and see, only a couple of weeks away.

You like many others have said I am too hind sighted, but you are not even looking out 2 weeks never mind 6 months. Even the analyst have dropped their EPS estimates from over $0.30 5 months ago to $0.08 today which is lower by 33% than mine. https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX/analysis/

I totally agree on your historical view. You have said many times that I keep looking back too much. Could you share some thoughts with us about the next 6 ~ 12 months. That is what will drive the SP for next year. Then we can reassess if things like EPS & RPS are going up, flat or down, reassessment is done monthly but usually with a time frame of 6 ~ 12 months. This world is way too turbulent to predict beyond that with any accuracy.

No one saw the drop in REE prices even at the end of 2021 Then 6 months later bam. The first drop in 2/ 22 could have been a head fake. But the drop that started in 6/22 said it was vey real. I did not see it coming but I am sure you did. I mean you dropped your sentiment from buy at end of 22. Never posted it but I am sure in your mind you did

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.