LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting, page-327

1. 7,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    All true but all are way into the future. Lynas is suffering from two years of declining profits. Nothing says this will change in the next 6 months and very likely longer. Do you have anything that shows why we can expect improvement in the near term?

Your buy Sentiment means, buy NOW.
    Why would not selling now putting the money in a conservative liquid investments and buying more shares back at lower price in future not be a better approach than buying now.

I will be the first to admit nothing in market is a sure thing. I will go with the odds even if they are only 60 to 40. JMO right now the odds based on EPS are the SP goes down. As I have said many times after The AR Lynas's PE will be over 50 The PE for ASX is about 20 Please explain why you do not feel the SP goes down over the next 6 months.

For me a sure buy signal will be A clear indications the NdPrO prices will rise to 750 RMB in the next 6 to 12 months. A clear indication that Lynas can achieve at least 50% higher production rates. In Q3 CC AL said they would build inventory while prices were low to sell when prices rose. Prices were lower in Q4 than Q3. In Q4 Lynas sold a couple hundred tons of NdPrO out of inventory. While production went from 1724T Q3 to 1500 T Q4. It is my speculation that something went wrong with productions yet again. AL did not explain any of this.

Will I miss the bottom. Highly likely. I prefer to miss bottom by a little and participate the rapid rise over buy into a false bottom. Which if you have followed your sentiment you have been doing for 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.