LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

@Rich63. Thank you. I enjoyed the insights of that article. And...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    @Rich63. Thank you. I enjoyed the insights of that article. And it helps me, as it confirms that 1. Climate change is becoming a tiresome conversation, and quite frankly, the world will not, not can not adjust in time to have irreversible effects. 2. China will continue to keep prices suppressed until at least 2027, when they expect that their own economy may begin to improve through massive export revenues and consequent employment improvements as they retool from selling cheap junk and trinkets to EV cars, wind turbines, as well as any other high revenue generating products that help them rebalance their economy.

You only gave to look at the Solor Panel blueprint that the Chinese used to dominate the world in production while killing off competition in almost every other panel producing country. For that industry, it's checkmate, and the Chinese scored another win.

Looking at REMX and MP, and seeing their respective price disasters, LYC better get lean and mean for the next two years, including shuttering Kalgoorie and maximizing the LAMP for all its production and sales requirements.

Perhaps this is why the short positions (as posted the other day) are 20% of the float and increasing.

Since exiting out my 20K shares, I am up 36%. I sold at $5.92. LYC is trading $6.10. Until China stops its oversupply and cheap RE pricing, LYC has become a trading stock. Buy the dips when it is in the $5's and sell in the $6's, and do it consistently. LYC is no match for CCP policy.

Goid luck, and thanks again.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6389/6389808-80c1ace2f37b50d46135a48c715ccea2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.