LYC 4.14% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

The think the news gives the market some indications of where...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The think the news gives the market some indications of where governments are heading with their policies on REEs and critical minerals. As you say, there is no info to say what effect that might have on the company in the near term. I don't entirely agree that government support in the infancy of an industry means it doesn't have a future. You see intervention across jurisdictions and volatility in new markets all the time as you know. The LME is a good example with government and large corporate manipulation in lots of commodities.
    I think you really you are still be arguing the share price doesn't stack up. Probably doesn't in pure TA, but lots on the ASX don't at the moment.
    I think Amanda has done an ok job in challenging conditions. We got ahead of our skis a little while ago, and now i don't think we are too far off what we are or should be worth.
    I won't put you on ignore i think you ask many good questions all the time, but i personally think we are doing alright. I know you have said in the past you are super interested in what the current share price is - more so for your entry is what i suspect. Would be risky to be short over long on LYC.
    All good discussion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.280(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $7.07 $6.66 $29.97M 4.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.