LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting, page-425

1. 6,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1073
    There was a time (more than one, tbh) when toly told us he met ContraryJ and introduced him to the forum and of course then offered an apology.
    So there was a time when he was a real person.

BUT NOW.
    I struggle to see how any old and presumably somewhat wiser man could find this forum worth the effort and time much less when same is unappreciated, of no apparent use and misleading. FACT: He called SELL on LYC all the way from $1 to $11; that is ten+ years of just being contrary; ignorant of the real share price drivers and market realities, very much like his alter-avatar ausheds.

ContraryJ was a purely traditional metrics dude trying to run down a company he doesn't like; a company for which such metrics are largely meaningless (aside from BEV sales and Nd/NdFeB prices).

Since almost no one has responded to his billion-character deep pile of crap except fellow cadet EddieB, I now believe CJs account is run by an AI Chatbot.

The obvious corollary: CJ is dead. Wasted his life here and he doesn't even know a chatbot took over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.