LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

The chart above is missing some big names from China but if I...

1. 7,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    The chart above is missing some big names from China but if I add up the numbers they give it means a net change of 5818 vehicles. Which works out to +2.2% YOY 2023 to 2024 They dropped out Tesla because 13% sound so much better than 2.2%. Is that good reporting whay did SKijapan post such bad data. No bias there. No double checking at all

Yes EVs sales are increasing. I have not seen anything that says otherwise. The question is not are they increasing it is how this increase compares to what was expected. Recently ford announced the reconfiguration of a major plant from EVs back to ice powered F150 trucks in Canada.
    Major auto companies invested 10s of billions of $ in catching up with the EV market. Then Groth expectations of 20%+ collapsed to a lot less than 10 % and a large over capacity resulted. Major companies do not invest in something unless they think it will be profitable. They do not like admitting they botched it and righting off billions in loses. Yes, EVs are still growing but at a fraction of what was expected. This is because of problems pointed out over 10 years ago. That is why REE prices are still only 40% of what they were 2 years ago. April May 2022 prices were 1000 + to day 400. That indicates a major problem. You can say it is just manipulation, but prices have been low for a year if you are a serious investor you should do more research than asking this very biased board. I totally believe in the future that EVs will approach 100% of the market. The question is not will we all drive EVs some time in the future but when. Will sales grow fast enough to save investors in even bigger loses in Lynas? To do this DYOR independent from this board.

Fordstuns industry with announcement to cancel EV production in favor of'profitable' ICE vehicles: 'A lot of the manufacturers thought that growth wasgoing to continue' (msn.com)

Cargiants are being forced to confront some hard truths over the EV transition(msn.com) original CNBC

Electriccar battery maker to slash jobs and scale back operations (msn.com)

And how about the leader Tesla

Tesla's first EV plant stoppage begins at Fremont Factory (teslarati.com)
    More Tesla employees laid off as bloodbath enters its fourth week - The Verge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.