LYC 0.65% $7.77 lynas rare earths limited

Ridingicho #: 75679527Other than you do not like what it says,...

1. 7,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Ridingicho #: 75679527
    Other than you do not like what it says, What provable data do you have that it is disinformation. Fact is YOY sales at US manufactures has only grown 2.2% Post #: 75677225, This post says US sales grew 13% when Tesla, the largest decline is excluded. How is that relevant? Include them and they grew 2.2% post Post #: 75678705 I spend more time trying to figure out what I might have wrong than correct. It is the best way to prevent big loses. Remember that a 50 % drop in stock price results in a 50 % loss. It takes a 100 % gain to return to the original price. Everybody knows this but is amazing how few apply it to their investing.
    Do you mean CJ if so please give post number where I shouted vs data. Yes I disagree with many but it is because they seldom use data and if they do it is easily disproven, if correct I either do not reply or say so. I guess in your mind because it disproves what you want to happen over next year it is evil. I may do what you say please give some examples so I can learn and do better.

I do think you are one of the better posters but apparently you are so biased that even when I point out what I like, you just do not see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.