LYC 1.72% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

You are an American I would expect you to know much more about...

1. 7,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Yes bill is passed but it does nothing. I think you are from Japan so maybe you do not understands this. In the US 100s of toothless bills are passed every year. Reason is simple during election periods or TV appearance the authors can say they passed this or that bill. No one every looks up to see what it is.
    But many will think favorably of the person. Reading what you posted there is not mention of any tariff's restrictions or Finacial support Just emotional statements like these. Just my guess it passed with less than a few hrs of discussion which is always a great clue about how much the bill will impact anything.

“By relying on China for critical minerals, we continue to put our economic and national security at risk,”Senator Romney said.

“America must reduce its reliance on China and other adversaries for critical minerals and rare earth metals in order to stay competitive on the global economic stage,”said Senator Peters. “Our nation’s dependence on foreign sources for these materials creates a serious threat to our national and economic security. My bipartisan legislation will mitigate this growing threat by strengthening our domestic supply chain and creating more good paying jobs here at home.”

“The United States should not depend on communist China to keep our critical mineral supply chain running. Relying on China for critical minerals means relying on our adversary for batteries, medical supplies, and military equipment,”said Senator Lankford.“We need to prioritize American-produced and made energy solutions and give US suppliers a seat at the table.” 

You are an American I would expect you to know much more about the working of Washington Look up bill find me one thing that will change REE prices. .
    Last edited by ContraryJ: 20/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.70
Change
0.130(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $7.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.62 $7.70 $7.52 $35.79M 4.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12728 $7.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.70 33134 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.