LYC 3.88% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

Could you show the articles where scientist say Eruptions do not...

1. 7,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Could you show the articles where scientist say Eruptions do not effect climate. Eruptions put huge amounts of many things in air. water vapor Co2, many other gases that have greenhouse effects. The Amount of CO2 from industry is big but not as large as some of the other sources that have existed for millions of years. These other sources are often used by people that want to refute the problem is man made. This is not true. CO2 was in balance for Millions of years (See CO2 link below). Temperatures' cycled around a center point. see below Like many things that are in balance It does not take much to disrupt that balance. Man made pollutants (not just Co2 but the many others like SO2 and CH4) destroyed that balance. We can not stop volcanos We can lower what we are contributing. Please take a look at these charts and tell me if you see change and which ones should we work on. We are just learning how to predict volcanos. I think it will be a long time before we know how to prevent them.

Co2
    A Graphical History of Atmospheric CO2 Levels Over Time | Earth.Org
    Temp
    Global temperature record - Wikipedia
    Tons of Fossell fuel burnt per year.
    Fossil fuels - Our World in Data

So yes there are many sources, some larger than manmade ones Volcanos may be one. The real question is what tipped the balance and what do we have the ability to change. Volcanos existed for millions of years. Mans insatiable appetite for burning fossil fuels is very recent, in historical terms. What do you think is pushing world out of balance? JMO not volcanos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.240(3.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.010B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.20 $20.00M 3.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.44 5126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.41
  Change
0.240 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.19 855490
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.