LYC 1.16% $6.98 lynas rare earths limited

Interesting, page-89

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Don't shoot the messenger . I said it was the largest Volcano in RECORDED history .
    I keep an open mind on all things Climate .
    I am glad my reply has created so much interest .
    From NASA 2022

"This extra water vapor could influence atmospheric chemistry, boosting certain chemical reactions that could temporarily worsen depletion of the ozone layer. It could also influence surface temperatures. Massive volcanic eruptions like Krakatoa and Mount Pinatubo typically cool Earth’s surface by ejecting gases, dust, and ash that reflect sunlight back into space. In contrast, the Tonga volcano didn’t inject large amounts of aerosols into the stratosphere, and the huge amounts of water vapor from the eruption may have a small, temporary warming effect, since water vapor traps heat. The effect would dissipate when the extra water vapor cycles out of the stratosphere and would not be enough to noticeably exacerbate climate change effects."

I actually heard the Eruption while sitting inside in the Bay of Plenty of NZ it was quite an experience .
    While visiting Port Stephens north of Newcastle I saw fresh pumice over the Beach from Tonga .
    I remember the Eruption of Mount Pinatubo in 1991 it changed the Climate in NZ giving us a couple of Cooler Summers .

The recent article was more focused on the fact that it may have increased temperatures which to me kind of made sense as I implied by my comment re "Greenhouse Effect" .
    https://dailysceptic.org/2024/03/26/hunga-tonga-volcano-cause-of-recent-high-temperatures-says-scientist/
    Just because these guys don't get any Climate Research Funding doesn't mean you should right them off .
    From where I am sitting this Summer has been a lot more normal than last year just saying .
    Keep an open mind
    Climate is probably the most complex issue ever studied and I don't deny 8 Billion People and their associated productivity over the last 100 years .
    Largely due to the beneficial use of Fossil Fuels has had a huge effect on Planet Earth .
    Love your posts Contrary J go easy on me sorry to take you guys off topic .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.98
Change
0.080(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $6.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $7.00 $6.90 $36.21M 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.99 175914 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
0.080 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.93 $7.00 $6.90 639194
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.