NIP 0.00% 38.5¢ niplats australia limited

interesting, page-24

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    You guys need a reality check.

Vanadium is hopeless as a commodity for a junior mining company to get involved with. PGE's are better - but NiPlats doesn't have anything anyone would consider "compelling" let alone World Class. So keep waiting and hoping for those assays, my bet is they'll turn up as a by-line in the quarterly.

But back to the vanadium. First example of why you don't bother with vanadium is WVL. Second example is YRR. Third example is Reed Resources. Then you have THX. AXO. MXR. ARU. Am I missing anything? VCN? ACS?

The world is awash with Australian vanadiferous magnetite. Proving to the insiders that the Hart Dolerite has what everyone has known about for 40 years - an assload of vanadiferous magnetite - is a fool's exercise in value creation.

I've said this all before, eslewhere, on MXR in particular, but I'll just mention it here - there's no point having 1000 years of mineral resources to mine if you can't make a buck from it to start with. $50Bn IGV - so what? That value is still in the ground and not IPV - In Pocket Value. The key here is to ask how many $100M's of funding NiPlats will need to turn the Hart Dolerite into a Heart Dollarite <3

The answer means you guys can smell greens all you want but you'll be hitting the bong to forget about this disaster of a stock in 2010, not relaxing on a yacht in Mallorca chortling about how you picked the only vanadiferous magnetite play on the ASX which got off the ground from 15th position after its predecessors went belly up despite their completed BFSs and funding agreements and, in the case of WVL, their mostly completed mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.