TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

bernard bear,i think you are being a little basic in your...

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    bernard bear,

i think you are being a little basic in your thinking without being rude.

if you do not innovate your competition will slaughter you and gain market share. as a lead, microsoft facing the cloud computing revolution from google - they know they need to face the issue head on and compete.

the cloud computing and growth in data centres could be the biggest opportunity for tz - just not sure how they get market share quickly and scale it up - will be a question for the agm.

again i suspect most of us look at tz at a very basic level - the fastener but i am sure the system architecture behind it is as equally important - i would like to think that in years to come i can buy the fasterners from bunnings and my mistress texts me to say she has forgotten the keys and i open the door via the internet at work.

this market kills you, makes you doubt all the companies you hold, tz being no exception. as matt said though, tz has fallen in half and so have most blue chips - most speculative miners and finance companies with revenue have fallen a lot worse. you would think the top 20 at tz would be that close to management and know the inside story, that they would have offloaded by now and salvaged what they could if things were not going according to plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.