DXB 5.13% 37.0¢ dimerix limited

It’s not cherry picking if you’re talking about an issue with...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1184
    It’s not cherry picking if you’re talking about an issue with biomarkers for recruitment. The DKD trial had a lower baseline eligibility criteria for PCR than the Phase 3 trial and the dose escalation study was much much lower than that. If the significance of the kidney disease in patients on the trial hasn’t progressed to a stage where they’re observing inflammation of the kidney then it doesn’t matter how good the drug is, it’s not going to reduce inflammation that doesn’t exist yet. That’s the beauty of leaning from Phase 2 trials. You can take those lessons learned and build them into then Phase 3 trial design.

I’m not on my pc at the moment so don’t have links. But there’s a poster for the dose escalation study which has a great study summary which was done for each individual patient. The conference calls have all made reference to eGFR data as well (I remember a specific question on the topic from an analyst during one of the Q&A sessions). It’s all on the Dimerix website and also at o p e n b r i e f i n g . c o m (remove the spaces) for some of the conference calls. And with respect to eGFR data just read through the info on clinicaltrials.gov. It specifies all data that was collected in each trial and it definitely included eGFR. Not sure why they haven’t reported the results. IP maybe?! But under NDA I’m sure Advanz Pharma have seen it and seem to like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.