DXB 2.56% 40.0¢ dimerix limited

Interim Analyses of Clinical Trials, page-87

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    An important thing also is that DKD & FSGS can also co-exist. Patients need to be on a stable dose of SOC treatment for recruitment onto the trial. Something I have always thought was (this is into relation to DKD, that benefit over ARB + SGLT2i) that’s huge!

I can see you are looking into all of this deeply which is great.

Flubbering around chasing one’s own tail & looking for the slightest language change in an ANN is not helpful. It’s meaningless dribble.

I think we are all pretty much aware of the significance of what’s to come, and so are the posters doing this. We were advised that there was no fundamental reason that DMX-200 could not be given on TOP of SGLT2i plus ARB following results of the Ph2 DKD trial. Now we may get data as well from this in a sub-group if there are in fact FSGS patients recruited onto this trial that have both diagnoses.

Has anyone actually thought about that even? IDK but good data to collect & a huge market, especially in the crossover with elderly & DKD/CKD/Cardiac Disease.

Colchicine is a commonly used drug for Gout, it’s a life saver for Acute cardiac patients now also (antimflammatory properties). Routinely given following stents. Don’t discount repurposed drugs…look at PAA, so fantastic they had a good outcome with MND trial. It was Open-label being an earlier trial in a severe rare disease, but now to progress. I find people very small minded in biotechs. Holes in the ground don’t do it for me, sorry to say, investing in something very worthwhile does. Maybe it’s not all about the $$$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 38.8¢ $2.721M 6.715M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 342722 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 190990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
40.3¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.5¢ 41.5¢ 39.0¢ 3495761
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.