SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

After seeing the strange board ann without any clear deal ann, I...

1. 82 Posts.
    After seeing the strange board ann without any clear deal ann, I checked with my sources over the weekend and it appears that Mr Lunt intended the closing of the deal to be his last formal activity for Senetas. I hear he had a fine xmas break with family with the deal closed behind him.....after flying back in a private jet to Oz on it's completion!

As we all know, the deal may be closed but the money (supposedly) wasn't in the right bank account to require the board to make any such ann and the fact we are still waiting for it makes the board reshuffle surprising but not entirely unexpected.

A major restructure of the board with the new owners taking at least 2 seats would be expected with the deal ann so this appears to be a temporary board restructure to see in the IKL integration without FG being in the chair - and that cannot be a bad thing. IMHO

Obviously several directors wanted FG to step aside - immediately and prior to the major ann - perhaps they weren't happy (finally) with his runnning of his own PR campaign that didn't sit well with the rest of the board........at least that's what I'm hearing.

Anyway, enough is enough and goodbye Galbladder!

So now we see the path being open for the real news to come out.......I'm sure there will be parts of the deal that will not meet all market expectations but that will purely be to keep extra gains up their sleeves once the company is fully privatised...I mean why pay current shareholders a premium when they can be bought out at a pittance compared to Sen's true potential. ;-) Just IMO...

Anyway, someone has been buying up big both before and after xmas but my broker doesn't know who.....just that it is a single buyer. And Mr Kirwan is probably dealing for them personally! Ha ha....that would be cosy! Nice buying at current prices, I must say.

And if Lunt isn't selling down his holdings, I also agree he will probably be working in a related party to maximise his future returns from sennie! Smart man that Lunt! :-))

So the clouds are finally clearing and the sun will shortly be shining....even if just until we hear the next round of rumours! :-)

Cheers
    Jimmi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $24.32K 1.822M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 634748 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 150537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.