MSB 5.33% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Hi @madamswer, I Could not agree more with your list, it is...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi @madamswer,
    I Could not agree more with your list, it is always been my investment strategy to avoid the herd mentality and through your own research which includes inviting and been open to opinions but the decision remains with you and only you.
    I have held this stock now for over 4 years and have not added or reduced my holding at anytime even with the demise of the SP through the NASDQ listing or Teva exit. Believe in Stem Cell technology I do, believe in MSB, I do but my patients is being tested and the recent increase in the SP has made no change to my cautious outlook on holding with hope. No form of up ramping and or down ramping or even institutional interest and favourable on not analyst reports have impact greatly my view. What management says and how they have behaved has impacted my view on weather this company which had everything going for it will ultimately be able to deliver its technology before someone else does. Clearly I still believe it can otherwise I will not still be a shareholder.
    But this discussion on CHF preliminary trial readout and what it means is a critical tipping point for me.
    A partner of some significant marketing capability and funding would clearly be the ultimate but I agree with Stockrock this will not happen any day soon, even MNK solid commitment has over 6 mths (IMO) to materialise. So the read out on CHF and how the company explains its direction based on this becomes to me a significant event, not if the SP hits $3.50 or greater.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.060(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.07 $5.556M 5.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 193123 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 300057 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.060 ( 5.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.14 $1.07 1328053
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.