MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

Interim CHF data....What will it mean, page-21

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    ....and I beg to differ. The CHF results might make MSB but a failure will not necessarily break them.

GVHD is number 1 priority. FDA marketing approval not only validates the product but it serves to validate MSB's platform and manufacturing technologies and success here opens the pathway for future marketing approvals. The present share price appreciation is a reflection of this and says that the market expects MSB to get the FDA green light for GVHD.

Currently RA and disc repair rank above CHF as company making opportunities. The known addressable markets for MSB over the product lifetimes are both comfortably in excess of 100B USD, the routes to market are obvious and the growing evidence of durable therapeutic benefit looks promising.

CHF though has too many grey areas for my liking. Any signs (even data mined signs) that MSC's modulation of the inflammatory response translates into modification of the disease progress with a resulting therapeutic benefit would be very well received. Regarding CHF news flow, when and what will be reported on are unclear. Due sometime in Q2 17 but some seem to think they will be released any day. Would appreciate input if anyone has a better grasp of what is expected.

GLTAH and watchers.

Finally, if the herd does get behind MSB it could quickly become a stampede!
    Last edited by Naughty Morty: 30/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.