IMM 1.25% 40.5¢ immutep limited

interim data from can-003 clinical trial, page-19

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    semi-retired,

I agree, we need management to explain the results. There is insufficient detail. But, it will still all be uncertain, small numbers and interim data.

I agree with ymav4294 and some others that one should not expect statistical significance now nor even in the final results. What this study should do is show trends and variance and allow a calculation of the required size of the Phase II/III study (or the "power") of the study. Normally this study should be finished before finalising the design of the larger study.

The most concerning aspect is, as ymav4294 pointed out, is that the large 800 patient study is in patients in Remission 1. On present indications, this might not be the best group and the statistics needed to "power" the study may well be changed in the light of this data. In the next few months, as this data gets filled in, we will know more, but it it not unlikely that there will be minimal or no trend in the Remission 1 group. This is a fundamental issue. Did they pull the trigger on the 800 patient study too soon. Should they have waited on the final data from can-003? My view is "yes". This is my judgement only, not scientific fact. We won't know for 2-3 years, truly one for long term believers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.8¢ $2.431M 6.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6880 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 85353 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.