IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

interim data phase 2b

1. 978 Posts.
    In the Southern Cross Equity report on PRR in May this year, it is indicated that patient recruitment will be finalised by June this year and interim results of phase 2b will be in July. Since recruitment is 3 months late I wonder if this means interim data for phase 2b will be released in October this year ie next month? (

BTW; I am assuming that this is different from the initial safety data and initial PFS DATA mentioned in today's announcement-these it seems are due out in 2012 and 2013 respectively.

Can anyone shed any light on this? -(I may email MR about it anyway.)

here is the relevant bit from this report:

"There is the potential for near term data on CVac efficacy. The IIb trial vaccinates patients every four weeks for 24 weeks, followed by booster injections every eight weeks until week 48. The aim of the trial will be to
    generate superior data on Progression Free Survival compared to standard of care.
    We understand that PRR has included in the IIb trial protocol an ?interim data point? in which the company can look at the data to see if the trial is sufficiently powered. We expect that interim data, if any, could be available within a year of first dose, that is, around July 2011;"

cheers
    Birdseye

see link below:

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/investor/analyst_reports_pdf/Prima20110519.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.