NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Interim HY Financial Report & Appendix 4D, page-2

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "...Group Master Supply Agreement (GMSA) signed with Singapore Telecommunications Limited (Singtel) and completionof first Statement of Works (SoW).
    ⚫ First Purchase Order (PO) and SOW issued under GMSA agreement for delivering a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) forNorwood’s CogVoice Voicemail Platform.
    ⚫ Delivery of first Singtel SoW passing all of the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) criteria.
    ⚫ Commenced further commercial discussions for the implementation of Norwood’s platform and applications acrossSingtel and the entirety of its operating companies (OpCos).The Company continues to develop and market the AI-powered CogVoice platform during the half-year period.
    ⚫ Implementation of a strategic update to support legacy Voice Messaging Services, comprised of voicemail and voice-to-text services across the CogVoice Platform.
    ⚫ Numerous technical advancements were made to the platform to improve system functions and performance, aswell as support CSP IT network integration and operational service requirements.
    ⚫ Fostered further relationships with leading cloud service providers.
    ⚫ Participated in major roadshows and events globally.Provided services for long-term client Spark NZ and continued to receive strong cashflows from purchase orders totalling$330,540.Progressed global go-to-market CSP engagement strategy in major markets, resulting in substantial feedback andengagement from international CSP and operators in the Company’s key targeted geographies..."

You better watch out,
    You better not cry,
    Better not pout,
    I'm telling you why:
    Santa Claus is comin' to town.

Wahoo climb aboard, back up the ute, we are on our way.

Glad I'm back in the fold.

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $403 8.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125501 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.