CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

interim report, page-3

1. 824 Posts.
    not wrong there. what a market! I had a look on the CNN Money website. It looks like 25% of all US mortgages are subprime. Funny when you think about it. All those yanks borrowing money to buy Chinese made Plasmas etc. Of course, its the Chinese that are lending them the money too. It is the old German car finance model! The yanks never learn. 25 to 15-years ago it was the Japanese slowly taking over the US. Now its the Chinese. Soon they will be building Plasma plants in the US!

But I digress, poor old CMR cant take a trick. It is such a frustration watching it struggle. But, I am a believer. It will rise again once we get income, It really takes a beating in this market - more than others. But it will outperform soon. It has to be one of the best buys at the moment. Amazing that it has not attracted a takeover offer from the cashed up big boys. At its present market cap, line managers at BHP would be authorised to buy it. They spend that much on roads to mines! Too small to attract Board attention. Maybe that is the problem!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.