CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

interim report, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Call me a lunatic but after last nite's blood full moon "coincidence" with a 280 point fall / reversal in the DJIA, I have to stay on full alert to the possibilities of the influence of the coming New Moon coincident with a Solar Eclipse falling on the 6th anniversary of SEP 11 01.

So Im stabbing a shot and calling it a wild ride to a poss INTERIM XJO low aboard a poss C-1-3 wavelet down and punting it that way thru XJO puts "insurance". (A-B-C-D-E being the 5 primaries within the megabear (?) from the y2000/01 D/T)

Nothing confirmed as yet re if the XJO is in a C-1 but gotta be pro-active ahead of such possibilities in such globally dangerous times.

With that in mind I doubled my short possie on the XJO at close and heading for the pub.

My point, any good company news now in such a fragile market mood is usually lost in the cosmic dust and will prob be sold into instead of fuelling a major reversal. The global tide is too strong atm and keeping me nervy and awake as I pray to Zeus for clear skies beyond keeping the GORM rules well in mind.

Damn we couldnt start production last year and already had in place the wave stabilisers of existing earnings drivers. Hope Im wrong about the global markets. Next month we have further minefield heading our way per hedge funds' CDO disclosures to look forward to.

Meanwhile CMR has been at the mercy of the market tide, moving between obvious minor pivots within the major marker buoys waiting for it to turn.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.