RQL 0.00% 26.0¢ resource equipment ltd

RQL has stated in numerous presentations that they are the only...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    RQL has stated in numerous presentations that they are the only business of their size and strength in this particular field. In fact, the original owners (Keith Lucas and Anthony Ryder) started the business to meet this particular niche demand. I am sure there are other businesses that supply pumps or de-watering equipment out there although I don't believe these companies are in the same league as RQL. If you have contrary information to this Mike please tell me their names so I can update my research.

The service is inelastic as whilst there is water in the mines, miners cannot produce at their potential. The inelasticity of the service is also indicated by the fact that the company grew its earnings during the GFC. I don't know of any other mining service business that did that, again, if you do Mike please tell me because it would have to be an exceptional business and I would like to consider it as an investment.

There are many points in your post I disagreed with, these are the first two, at the end of the day RQL's results will speak for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RQL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.