WOW 0.54% $33.60 woolworths group limited

Crazyman17, maybe the big boys want lower prices before the news...

1. 64 Posts.
    Crazyman17, maybe the big boys want lower prices before the news comes, think about it, you buy in today at lower prices and the news tomorrow is good, price goes up and you make more money, if you buy in today and news tomorrow is bad and price goes down you havn't lost as much as you would have if you bought in when price here higher earlier in the week.

This is a game and I don't know all the rules, but when money is involved I doubt everyone plays by the same rules. Look at the amounts you trade with, and then look at some of the trades you see go through, there is a lot of money out there and as we all know money talks, my $2000 or $3000 trades can't move the SP either way, but I am sure the amount of money the big boys play with can move the SP, and in the direction they want, which may not be in the direction we small traders want.

I jump in and out when I think I can make money, at the moment I am out, I have no idea where it will open or close today, but if it does go a little lower today I will buy back in, set my stop losses so it doesn't hurt as much just in case and if it goes up sit back for a little ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.60
Change
0.180(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $41.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$33.58 $33.64 $33.41 $34.20M 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 552 $33.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.62 4889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.