KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Interim Results of Phase 2 GBM Trial Released, page-27

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Yes true Rich&Poor.....the article though, from Thursday, did summarize Jean Zhao's research findings so well...........and I had more of a think about it. By the way, that story came with the Dana Farber letter head ie actually from Dana Farber.

I would not bother about the research, except it came from Jean Zhao.

Of course I am not able to fully quantify the ramification, (probably nor could the company, at this point.)

Very clearly though Jean Zhao says now Pi3k beta is very much needed to counter PTEN loss. ( The lipid phosphatase activity of PTEN antagonizes the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K)/AKT/mTOR pathway to repress tumor cell growth and survival - Paxalisib repairs this damaged pathway, reactivating PTEN))

Approved and successful Alpilisib (Piqray) is QUOTE:

Many other PI3k drug in Clinical Trial do not have a beta component  -  so investors can make up their own mind.  Alpilisib does not work in the brain and is an alpha isoform.

Paxalish is a potent inhibitor of all four catalytic isoforms - Kiapp values of 2 nM, 46 nM, 3 nM, 10 nM and 70 nM for PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Ky,PI3Kδ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.