OST 0.00% 86.5¢ onesteel limited

interim results ????, page-8

1. pp
    2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    sp is definitely getting manipulated because last few trading days whole day big orders around 600k on sell to put pressure on sp...

bot usually does that....they wanted to sell some steel operations in feb or takeover rumors...could be linked to it...

this would work much more with their iron ore operations and they are similar producer like ago...This would worth much more if they manage to pull some profit out of steel business sell against clean up costs.

i dont usually think any stock is undervalued for this sp doesnt go with its fundamentals and other iron ore producers share price...ost acquired wpg business and they are iron ore producer similar to ago but they are still trading at lower share price than some of iron ore explorers...i dont think steel business have adverse impact how market has interpreted for onesteel...most probably we will see correction soon...imo this should still worth around $2 minimum...those who bought it at current level will get rewarded imo... agreed that it has debt but most of the companies in debt and they clarified that they dont have any plans for cap raising....I think somethings going on behind the scene looking at current tradings...ost mgt is extremely good in terms of their consciousness about progressing their businesess. I think there may be some substances about posco takeover rumor...and ost at current share price very attractive...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.