PLS 0.32% $3.12 pilbara minerals limited

My prediction last time 3 months before they announced the...

1. 3,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    My prediction last time 3 months before they announced the dividend was for a 15c divvy then
    3 months later the divvy was set at 14c so I was 1c out.

Its based on the last 6 months not the last month or quarter.

This month has seen a very big drop in the spod price which won't effect the divvy.
    It might for the final one later in the year but not this one.

Iron ore is booming along and many might well bail on PLS to chase dividends with the iron ore miners.
    If I sell my PLS now due to massive profits I may well be paying tax. With all my franking credits its best to hold my PLS
    and wait until the junior miners fold then watch the spod prices rise.

I do note there are new sodium-iron batteries that some car companies are switching to that do not use lithium.

VW-backed brand starts building sodium-ion-powered electric cars. The first mass-produced vehicles with sodium-ion batteries have started rolling off the production line in China. The new electric hatchback is from the Yiwei brand, part of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile (JAC) which Volkswagen owns 75 per cent of.3 Jan 2024

Do sodium-ion batteries contain lithium?

Sodium-ion batteries avoid the need for critical materials such as lithium. Sodium-ion batteries unveiled by Swedish group Northvolt last month completely avoid the need for critical minerals such as lithium. This is currently the only viable battery chemistry that does not contain lithium.14 Dec 2023

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5887/5887640-dcfbfd059ac5b8ca5adf9ef49dcca155.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
0.010(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.510B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.11 $51.05M 16.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 306301 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 20592 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.