PLS 1.23% $3.22 pilbara minerals limited

Good afternoon Brucey and thanks for your insights. The forum...

1. 3,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Good afternoon Brucey and thanks for your insights. The forum appreciates it immensely.

I fail to see the 'chip on my shoulder' assessment you made, Im merely standing up for myself, and the flagrant bully boy tactics used by someone whom appears to be one of your good mates OCWA. You do realise he's notorious in this group right? You do right?

May I ask you Brucey, what are you personally adding to the forums? Anything? Insight? Commentary into logical outcomes, Board narrative, questioning management, taking a punt maybe on where the SP will land? Anything?

I started this thread (thanks for coming into the room btw) asking a pretty fair qu, but nope, old mate OC thinks its an opportunity to use his Baby Boomer flog tactics to tell the world ' nobody speaks for him!', after I simply commented on share buy backs (look it up get educated).

Nobody cares about his, mine or your opinion (I 100% accept that), yet old mate OC feels he needs to expel bully boy tactics to silence anyone not aligned to his ideologies. He does it on the daily, and people are bored, and quite saddened by it. DYOR on that one. Plug his name into HC, see how many times he gets shut down. Humorous really.

To the world Brucey, you're now designated into a group classified as a 'keyboard warrior' , and people like you (and OC) need to be ousted. Educated people come here to read, learn, explore, and express their positions on Board related activities, but not be berated by trogs like you and OC. I personally don't care if I get censored for expressing options, I at least do it balanced, and not in a hostile aggressive manner. Standing up for ones self is what men do, trogs kick from the shadows.

Your social grandstanding is really quite comforting for me actually and I thank you for that.

Just for those playing at home, a few days ago, I took a petty swipe at one of the biggest known flogs in these forums (yes the award goes to OC) and you wanna back him up? WOW! Tells me, and everyone in this forum more about you than him actually. Time to dwell maybe on what your actually standing for hmmm?

Your righteous attack on me is what?, meant to make me back down and go back into my box and pander to you trog shadow bullies? Sorry Dad NO.

Know that everyone on this forum (and yes I do speak for the people on this one) thinks OCWA and you (now) are petty blokes scampering for some form of notoriety. It's sad mate. It truly is.

PS: Feel free to leave this forum thats designed to discuss the possibility / likelihood of PLS releasing Interim dividends in the imminent, as neither of you are adding ZERO to that conversation.

Thank you on behalf of Everyone following this post and discussing concepts around Interim Dividends.

Lets all hope we see some ID's announcements post the Dec'23 financial releases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
-0.040(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $9.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.24 $3.25 $3.19 $57.57M 17.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 120600 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 135477 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.