DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Reasonable questions, and the good thing about Gestro returning...

1. 647 Posts.
    Reasonable questions, and the good thing about Gestro returning to the board is that he will have to answer questions now about his presentation of the 1.5c cap raising.

The meter sales business has obviously tailed off while they have been chasing the embedded networks stuff. If they can get to last years revenue figures now it will be a miracle. Can't remember what it was post the revision was it 6M or more like 5.5M ? I just reread the half yearly and I still can't figure out the full impact.

Given they were obviously invoicing too early to hit their revenue forecast to get their bonuses, do those bonuses now get taken back ?

If they overstated their revenue then you would assume that this has come forward into the half year to Jan 2011 and the measly 1.6M includes the couple of hundred thousand they had counted prematurely. Makes the first half look pretty sick.

Interesting to see how things pan out for the full year, including the remuneration for the directors. I hope to be at the AGM again and will be revisiting some of my questions from last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.