POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

internal battle, page-6

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    volume has dropped away, is AF AF done?

So my MD theory is based on this:-
    - PH stated clearly that the CR went to an entity not being AF of BMM
    - no 5% notice has issued yet at 140M shares
    - a large INSTO buyer using good trading software & platform continues to buy daily and swipe AF AF dregs
    - over 350M shares have traded since Oct, with volume spiking quadruple the normal
    - BMM cannot buy unless issue a t/o bid
    - AF cannot buy/sell without issuing notices as he has been doing showing he is the sellers/capper
    - broker data shows MD is using brokers that are NOT those of BMM or AF
    - PH clearly referenced new SP highs, so how can that happen without a new large whale buyer
    - PH behaviour has been secretive and unusual since the AGM, he has given them cheap shares & not ramped the SP, he would know exactly who MD is and seems to be allowing this cheap accumulation to happen
    - PH is well known and has many connections inc Padley & PAN crew
    - the 6c CR was NOT all MD, I said it wasnt all him
    - MD has been very clever to cover tracks and seems to be a big net buyer till now as he is now in and out daily with net buying so must be nearing the 5% threshold
    - PH has a very strong incentive to get a large 3rd party & others like Padley & crew on board before this takes off to production and beyond

Then I have a gut feeling as i watch the SP action daily.
    Nice up and down 0.5c sweeps sweeping up all the ST traders and AF AF dregs at high volume with regular line swipes, seen this many times before, an INSTO classic buyup

If you were PH or MD what would you be doing, would you let the cat out of the Ark early before the market knows who you are & what you are doing?

Its a theory, whats yours then?
    Who is buying all this volume daily, mum and dads, PH family, ex-PAN holders wanting the MBs?

I personally think MD is IGO WSA BHP GIna Hunan POSCO Tesla or some top 30 FMG holders maybe but only PH & AF knows.
    And AF AF is not happy & BMMis silent and frozen.

Musk called up BMM asking for more nickel and they declined the extra 8% and the $20M cash for POS, they ignored Musk, weird.
    AF heard Musks call for more Ni production and ignored him them criticises him over dirty EVs & sells POS down! weird.

This is POS not PAN.
    Until MD & PH are set & AF AF stops the hari kiri, the tsunami may not be unleashed.
    Last edited by tomboy: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.