EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

6th year running in Beijing - from Apr 27 - 29th April 2015....

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    6th year running in Beijing - from Apr 27 - 29th April 2015.

http://www.chinaexhibition.com/Offi...ternational_Concrete_Industry_Exhibition.html

Sponsored by National Development and Reform Commission and Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, ConcreteTech China has been a grand event dedicated to the concrete construction industry. With well-organization of the organizers, more and more leading suppliers in the industry, home and abroad, are attracted to showcase their innovative products and technologies at Concretech China. It has become one of the recognized best business platforms in the concrete industry, and plays an important role in the development of China's concrete industry market.

I sent the above link to Greg suggesting that EDE have a booth there this year displaying the possible FUTURE outcomes with Commercial Buildings etc as I feel if you do this early on (just the same as Mining Companies spruiking their potential way before they even drill) they get their brand out there ahead of the pack & may pick up some large Investors (People from the world over attend these so would not necessarily be a Chinese backer) readily interested in progress of the trials & can then help launch it onto the next stage IF the trials prove successful.
    If trials aren't terrific, well, its only been the cost of the booth & some airfares but at least we tried to garner interest...

I prefer to be pro-active & jump into opportunities as next year could be too late with maybe more competitors around though some might say it is better to wait for a proven product first...or China may try to copy it if we attend ....?
    Anyway, I would have liked to know we have some ready financial backers behind EDE so we wouldn't have to worry as we all know where the money from this CR is allocated to already.....won't be much left so will need more $$....

I did get a response back (at least he knows about the Opportunity now):

'Thanks for the email. I think that April this year is too early for us to attend this show  and get real benefit. Perhaps we may be able consider this show in the future.'
    Last edited by katy28: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.