Mrg, No matter how bad one finds themself in a position, there...

1. 5,427 Posts.
    Mrg, No matter how bad one finds themself in a position, there is always someone worse, a simple visit to a cancer ward can see this, and many do leave things in God's will

Here is one story of a failed abortion and finding her life turned upside down due to the complications she suffered from it..

Abortion survivor shares powerful story of hope and forgiveness

Almost Aborted: Micaella Was Born Alive During A Failed Abortion

I wanted to tell my birth mother how much I loved her and forgave her,' Micaella remembered thinking after learning her mother had attempted to abort her.

born alive during a failed abortion attempt. Growing up, I lived in 36 foster homes by the time I turned 6. I knew nothing of my birthparents or why I suffered several unexplained health conditions in my heart, lungs, and spine.
    “Growing up I suffered with several unexplained health conditions in my heart, lungs, and spine,” she explained. “My parents and I always wondered about my medical history, but no one could provide answers.”

I was adopted when I was 6 and spent years later down the road trying to learn more about my origins. What I discovered shocked me to my core.

While Micaella forgave her mother, she revealed that she does become “angry when I hear abortion supporters say women are only pregnant with a clump of cells.”
    “My body wasn’t a clump of cells,” she declared. “I survived a procedure that women are lied to about in this country every day.”
    “This is my story, and I can’t change it,” Micaella continued. “I don’t believe God wants me to stay silent when I can reach out to women in need and save a life in the womb.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/w...hares-powerful-story-of-hope-and-forgiveness/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.