1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are...

1. 23,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1 Cor 8:6 - yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through (on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of) whom are all things, and through whom we live.

1 Cor 12:11 - But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

GOD IS SPIRIT, he sends of Himself, Power, to do all of the above.

If you want to claim that the Spirit is just a force, then You are saying, that this force is Jesus's Father = eek.png

All power etc is of the Holy Spirit, if you remove it from Him, then you have to give him another Spirit, meaning, there is a more powerful Spirit out there than his = Houston, we have a BIG problem, especially if this Holy Spirit, the most powerful rebels, hmmm.

Finger and Holy Spirit = represent one in the same context = it does ZERO to support your counter of 1 & 2 Cor.
    1 & 2 Cor in NO way is speaking of two things dwelling in ones Temple, they are defined as one in the same.

God is Spirit and his end plan is to be all in all = God and Spirit Holy that he is, in all.
    The Holy Spirit that God is, is the power, the God and Father.
    ------------
    "For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, "

Born from Mary and then after his Baptism, come into the world John 17:18 ex, after he was raised Deu 18:18
    That is the context of ALL sent references.
    ------------
    " that I should bear witness to the truth."

Whose truth = the Fathers = showing once again he is Not the Word.
    Why the Fathers - That which is born of flesh (Jesus) is flesh, hence he spoke the Fathers words, of Spirit and Life. 6:63.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.