International Condemnation .., page-1629

1. 6,508 Posts.
    It's a terrible state of affairs when something you love, a belief you are passionate about is being attacked out of ignorance and prejudice and you become victimised.

I do hope this gives you a profound insight into all those indigenous peoples across the world, down through the ages, who were trampled under the soulless boot-heel of Cristian tyranny. All those peoples, tens-of-millions crushed, cultures destroyed, obliterated, forbidden to speak their own language, or worship G.d in their own way via their own religions. They were forced to recant their own cultures and beliefs for fear of losing their lives.

It seems that Russia is just carrying on fine Christian and Islamic traditions.

And even today there are religions that make claims that they are the only true religion and all the rest of the world's religions, be they Christian or other, are false, pagan, worldly, in league with Satan. Some religious groups, especially the ones invented in the US, are even forbidden to have friendships and free association with the generality of humankind. I swear this is true. They must see these others as worldly and only associate with their own kind.

Do you see how hurtful and disrespectful this is? How demeaning and judgemental this is? Sadly, I don't think you are capable of seeing this.

Anyway, I'm with you, bother. I deplore the Russian authorities behaving like Christians have in the past and Jehovah Witness are today. What can we do to help these poor souls?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.