"My Kingdom (words) is no part of this world."John 17:8 - For I...

1. 23,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "My Kingdom (words) is no part of this world."

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words (heavenly) which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me.
    John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh (which I am) profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit (heavenly), and they are life.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Mark 1:15 - And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
    Matt 6:10 - Your kingdom (word) come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.
    Luke 17:21 - nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you. (word of God, truth of).

John 16:14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine (words), and shall shew it unto you. (Interpretations as well, I expect)
    14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

(Notice Mr God, the Spirit of truth = the Holy Spirit was to glorify Jesus and we know the one that did the glorifying was the Father = Spirit of truth and the Father, are one in the same).

Keep in mind in the following, God's words are Spirit.
    John 7:38,39 - He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. -> (Words of God, the Kingdom)
    But this He spoke concerning the Spirit
    (of truth), whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit (Advocate) was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

So Mr G, it certainly looks like, the Spiritual Kingdom come at Pentecost.

The question that arises is, was that the beginning of what most reference as Jesus 1000 year rein, as it appears 1000 is plural as in thousand - thousand = long period of time?
    On his return, is that the death no more time?

John 5:28,29 - Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which
    all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
    And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Be part of -> 5:25,26 - Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is (spiritual), when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.
    For as the Father hath life
    (words) in himself; so hath he given (words) to the Son to have life in himself;
    6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are
    spirit, and are life.

Col 2:12 - buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME = WORD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.